Course Start Date
The TechWorks Academy present the course to introduce participants to DV.
The course starts in September with dates to be confirmed. We also welcome new additions such as the Feature Extraction and Automation/AI Course. The new RiscV Verification course to be added soon.
1. University students going on or started a placement at a semiconductor design company
2. Design engineers wanting to learn more about verification and/or how to write re-usable verification IP
3. University graduates starting or started work at a semiconductor design company
4. Engineers wanting to transition their career to or are just curious about DV
5. Managers wanting some understanding of the topic
- Member = £1200 per delegate
Valid to any TechWorks community member*
- Non-member = £1500 per delegate
The Design Verification course (delivered by TechWorks Academy) met our main objective which was to upskill our graduate engineers to have the knowledge and understanding of the application of VHDL and OSVVM in verification environments, the course also covered SV and UVM. Course understanding was helped with the extensive set of examples and exercises which allowed the participants to progress from initially simple, to complex design and test benches – which included debug and fix.
The flexible delivery and timing of the course allowed participants to continue working on their own assigned projects during the training. We did not have to assign internal senior engineers to support the upskilling of these engineers.
The course was delivered by a very senior presenter with over 30 years’ experience in Design Verification. He was able to provide valuable insights into the practicalities of verifying real designs and was very responsive to participant questions, taking time outside of the online sessions to give individual support.
After the 1st run and full delivery of the course, the organiser took extensive feedback from all participants which has now been incorporated into the next course. The next course will start on February 7th and we have already registered 8 participants for this.
Pete Leonard, Electronics Design Manager, Group Engineering, Renishaw